Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Study in online dating finds, black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN MEN OF THEIR OWN RACE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Study in online dating finds, black women RESPOND TO WHITE MEN MORE THAN MEN OF THEIR OWN RACE!

What do y'all think about this? I have been knowing this for years. It was very prevalent out here in California. The women didn't have a problem with anybody else. BUT black American men. I caught hell out here when I was in College in the early 2000's. No one liked black men out here in the Bay Area.

The data behind a distinct form of racism in online dating.The Dating Divide is the first comprehensive look at "digital-sexual racism," a distinct form of racism that is mediated and amplified through the impersonal and anonymous context of online dating.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    What do y'all think about this? I have been knowing this for years. It was very prevalent out here in California. The women didn't have a problem with anybody else. BUT black American men. I caught hell out here when I was in College in the early 2000's. No one liked black men out here in the Bay Area.

That's why there's so much hate to see a BM date outside his race even though it's rare to see interracial couples.

And even though Hollywood is pushing this agenda of BW and WM. Even Disney can't convince the majority of WM to date BW

Comment

**** em

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

That's why there's so much hate to see a BM date outside his race even though it's rare to see interracial couples.

And even though Hollywood is pushing this agenda of BW and WM. Even Disney can't convince the majority of WM to date BW
        Exactly bruh.

Comment

Working...
        X