Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are people exagerating Jada's incompetence as a wife??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are people exagerating Jada's incompetence as a wife??

The whole internet is gaslighting this woman to the point where you'd think she was satan. Im a man but before anything im a senseful/unbias thinking man. I just dont see what everybody else sees. Sure she does sum off code stuff like publicly criticize his attempt of "defending her honor", but I think that was more her lacking self awareness in an attempt to do damage control. Then I saw a vid released today of her recording Will while he wasnt expecting it and he was getting a lil anxious cus it was live. But it doesn't seem that deep idk why people want to see something in Jada that's just not there.. from a lot of regular interactions I'm seeing she seems to be a humble, loving partner who carries humility and feminity but is also human. Nothing im seeing that deserves a divorce. Obviously could be wrong but the truth is, none of us know as we're only seeing glimpses of what their relationship is really like. Thats just my two cents on the whole matter because everyday now its a new headline with this family..

With all due respect I find this situation with Will Smith and his family exhausting to look at. The 10-year ban to me is unnecessary. If people think a slap is worse than getting punched shot or killed then we really have gone off the deep end. What do we condone as violence as a black man or a community? I find it that Western culture when it comes to black people of power only have one chance. While others in society get multiple chances. I'm not denying Will Smith's power in Hollywood or his privilege as a well off black man. What I question is is someone is not getting punished for the action,, but label the black person a One-Shot kill situation to someone's career personal life Etc does that mean that Western culture does not mix well with Black Culture at all? I want saw a video of Steve Harvey talk about why African should not come to America and why they have everything they need in Africa. He's talking about why America is not the greatest place on Earth to live as a black man. These are my two cents.

Comment

She's an escape goat bc he's a "good one". There's a reason he wasn't booted after the slap bc
      ​​everyone knew he had won.

If terry crews slapped a Chris rock he would've got a pass too. Only a select few get this protection so it was interesting to see 2 "good ones" have they ***** moment together lol

Comment

Working...
      X