Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the only way to get out of biggums selections is to have a lot of money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the only way to get out of biggums selections is to have a lot of money?

Is the only way to get out of biggums selections is to have a lot of money? My ex common law was somewhat petite. I'm 40 and have grey in my beard but I don't think I'm super fat yet. Just thought it was funny kind of question, but real one, it came up after cracking up on some them latest kendra Gs where some nights were just all big shirleys.

I mean I'm not ballin right now, so I know that's a strike, but haven't given up yet on what I want to do to make money yet, so still working on that at the moment. But if the right one came along, I could probably switch it up and go do some boring **** for money.
    Last edited by Somebodysunclephil; 10-11-2022, 04:29 PM.

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
    Is the only way to get out of biggums selections is to have a lot of money? My ex common law was somewhat petite. I'm 40 and have grey in my beard but I don't think I'm super fat yet. Just thought it was funny kind of question, but real one, it came up after cracking up on some them latest kendra Gs where some nights were just all big shirleys.

I mean I'm not ballin right now, so I know that's a strike, but haven't given up yet on what I want to do to make money yet, so still working on that at the moment. But if the right one came along, I could probably switch it up and go do some boring **** for money.
    I think having a whole lot of money may be a serious factor. However, I believe there are some women that may overlook that. I don't really think it's that many though.

Comment

Working...
X