Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a sleezy negro !!! Hahaha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a sleezy negro !!! Hahaha

Would I be a sleezy negro if I tried to talk to my ex friend's ex girlfriend...she look good! Not saying that I would actually do it..but hypothetically speaking hahaha
    Last edited by TheShip WillSail; 12-17-2022, 05:57 PM.

Originally posted by TheShip WillSail View Post
    Would I be a sleezy negro if I tried to talk to my ex friends ex girlfriend...she look good! Not saying that I would actually do it..but hypothetically speaking hahaha
    It's up to you. Personally, I wouldn't do it.

Comment

I think its fair game if this person is yor EX friend and both grown adults. Now because I'm me. I wouldn't do it if she been shooting hints when she was with even my EX friend because then I'm just being used (but some people like that).

But then if this was a pivot after the fact and was never a thing beforehand and we (all three parties) don't have to see each other, sandles, weaves, all the above tossed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
        I think its fair game if this person is yor EX friend and both grown adults. Now because I'm me. I wouldn't do it if she been shooting hints when she was with even my EX friend because then I'm just being used (but some people like that).

But then if this was a pivot after the fact and was never a thing beforehand and we (all three parties) don't have to see each other, sandles, weaves, all the above tossed up.
        Lol I already did it!!!...I got at her on one of my "fake" Instagram accounts cause I ain't want her to know who it was but she knew it was me anyways...how tf she know it was me I must be on her mind! She ended up blocking my actual Instagram accounts..how tf she knew my real Instagram accounts unless she was Instagram stalking me. Cause I never followed her with my actual official Instagram accounts, she use to view my page cause I was friends wit her ex. I think she was feeling me low-key , my ex friend would never bring me around her.
        Last edited by TheShip WillSail; 12-17-2022, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShip WillSail View Post
          Would I be a sleezy negro if I tried to talk to my ex friends ex girlfriend...she look good! Not saying that I would actually do it..but hypothetically speaking hahaha
          Something tells me you've done this before.

If you don't mind running into your ex, I guess you can.

It's not something I'd do, there's too many apps for dating to still be in my ex's orbit.

Comment

Working...
          X