Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't leave me around ur girl cause I'm sleezy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't leave me around ur girl cause I'm sleezy

I'm not gonna lie ..don't ever leave ur girl around me especially if she's attractive...cause imma test her limits! Most guys won't admit it but I will !

Checkout my YouTube video

Originally posted by TheShip WillSail View Post
    I'm not gonna lie ..don't ever leave ur girl around me especially if she's attractive...cause imma test her limits! Most guys won't admit it but I will !

Checkout my YouTube video
    That's some foul ****. I mean it's so many women out there. Why test mine?

I got a dead cousin bc he thought he was the only one and got a girl pregnanpregnant. Just to have another dude shoot him over a child that was neither of theirs.

Life too short to be playing these types of games

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

That's some foul ****. I mean it's so many women out there. Why test mine?

I got a dead cousin bc he thought he was the only one and got a girl pregnanpregnant. Just to have another dude shoot him over a child that was neither of theirs.

Life too short to be playing these types of games
      I'm the only one to admit it hahahaha a lot of guys would do the same....I wouldn't try it with everyone though...certain ppl I have too much respect for

Comment

Originally posted by TheShip WillSail View Post

I'm the only one to admit it hahahaha a lot of guys would do the same....I wouldn't try it with everyone though...certain ppl I have too much respect for
        Damn lol
        I guess the saying youth is wasted on the young applies here.

I just can't imagine bringing unnecessary turmoil in my life if I can prevent it.

Comment

Working...
        X