Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Losing their religion: why US churches are on the decline.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing their religion: why US churches are on the decline.

What do y'all think about this? More people are leaving the church than ever before. Alot of people have become secular. I also read somewhere that suicide is on the rise due to feelings of hopelessness.

As the US adjusts to an increasingly non-religious population, thousands of churches are closing each year – probably accelerated by Covid

Alot of uncovering and truth being found out at earlier ages. The big one to me I think finding out different ways how santa claus and jesus christ are the same thing. Also if take the stance the bible is collection of different peoples account of history going on at one time. Also there could be reasons that some people would hide or misrepresent information. ie (lying or not telling something you pertiaining to something that could our should be fact or help to confirm a piece of information is a known fact.)

See that right for myself is why I don't really too much bother to discuss bible stuff because I feel and think logically for me to be able to have real understanding and beable to really agree with someone elses understanding and not just have it based on their understandng of it. I would need to have the resources to be able to go and reseach as much as needed to understand all peices of it that I do not comprehend from just the reading the text on the page of whatever version I'm reading. Because even as vast as the internet is because it's a bed of possible misinformation or misdirection, the bible for me continues to be the white rabbit whole collection stuff that I only believe bits and peices of.

Alright off to test a blog entry.

Comment

I'd be curious to see the decline with the Black community exuding immigrants who are probably exacerbating the numbers.

When mu uncles were my age they were deacons or pastors of the church. The men are definitely less active than the women

Comment

Working...
      X