Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hebrew Israelites Being Deported From Israel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hebrew Israelites Being Deported From Israel.

What do y'all think about this?

Shalom my brothers. The bible says that when Christ returns and return us to our land then there will be peace on earth. Even though it wrong for the Israelis to deport the true Jews of the bible. We must understand it that it was our sins that got us into slavery Deuteronomy 28 explains the blessings and the curses that would come upon the Israelites. This my first post here and i want to follow post rules. There is a group of brothers who give the truth according to the bible not doctrine. They are called Israel United in Christ or IUIC. I'm am not a member yet but i follow them. If you want to learn something that is life changing check them out. I hope I did not break any forum rules. Shalom Brothers.

Comment

• Yahweh's ❤ One
      Yahweh's ❤ One commented
      Editing a comment
      John 15:18 "My Chosen❤️Israel" If the world hates you, you know that the world has hated Me before it hated you. 19 If you were of the world, the world would love its own. But because you are not of the world, since I chose you "Israel" out of the world, therefore the world hates you.

666Lied2u.com

Bro, I'm brand new on, as this is my first post. I also am a recently awaken Hebrew Israelite, I also thought that that group you mentioned were a powerful group of men who believed the word of Yahuwah as it was written. Bishop Nathaniel spent the better part of three hours trying to prove Yahshua HaMashiach was born of man and not conceived by the Ruach Qodesh. I was confused about how are you united in HaMashiach if you say He was just a mere man. If thats the case any one of us could've claimed to be Him.. I've learned to study the scriptures for myself, not to allow man to feed me his own doctrines opposed to what is written in Yahuwahs holy word...

Comment

Its time!.. Joseph has surrounded Israel. Ephraim and manasseh are camped outside firing missiles at residential areas. They want biblical Yahudah out, because they constantly remind them that they stole a birthright from the people who still look like all the evidence in the bible of the trueYahudians descriptions.. Biblical Yahudah will jion in as prophets predicted...

Comment

Definitely not good to hear about hundreds of our brothers and sisters being uprooted from their homes, without due process. There were 45-46 families deported, according to multiple sources. And being "Vegans" was cited as one of their many "offenses."

There's a great deal of irony in this though, given how the Ashkenazi Zionists obtained that land. And, contrary to the popular narrative, it was with much less honor than the Hebrew Israelite "immigrants" they have kicked out of the land. All things in due time though, and according to Father YAH's will. Because, as the Adonai Mashiach Yahshua says according to the scriptures, for those who can receive it...

"They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations.Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled." - Luke 21:24 - NKJV

We know according to YAH’s word as spoken by the Prophets, true Israel is not going to be living carefree in the land of Israel, until YAH cleanses that land, and returns His people to their inheritance. And "They" as referred to in Luke 21-24, meaning true Israel, are scattered among the nations, until that time comes.

"I will firmly plant them there in their own land. They will never again be uprooted from the land I have given them,” says the LORD your God." – Amos 9:15 – NLT

“And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country.”

“I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord GOD. “I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick: but I will destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgment.” -Ezekiel 34:13-16 - KJV

23 And I will sanctify My great name, which has been profaned among the nations, which you have profaned in their midst; and the nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes. 24 For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land.” Ezekiel 36:23-24 -NKJV

Clearly, this isn’t that time for (true) Israel to be settling in that land. I hope more of our people take heed, instead of being deceived by the teachings of men. There’s nothing wrong with relocating. But, believing it’s YAH’s deliverance of Israel, because your pastor had a dream and your congregation chose to immigrate to there, when the scriptures say clearly YAH will deliver Israel back to their inheritance, is lacking spiritual discernment.

Here's an interesting breakdown of the events, which lead to occupation of that land by the "Israelis". Benjamin H Freedman, a former Zionist, who turned to Christendom, speaks on this very frankly and with urgency at a conference held in 1961. I'm not saying Christendom is any better, given the amount of innocent blood shed at the hands of that institution, and its outright false doctrine. But, his testimony is quite telling, no less.

Benjamin H. Freedman speech 1961 [UNEDITED VERSION!]
        https://www.altcensored.com/watch?v=bk3EWnL10dI
        Last edited by Yakuba; 05-07-2021, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Attached Files
          $10,000 Biblically Verify That Noah's son Japheth Is Not The Forefather of Ashkenazi Jewish Israelis. Elohim's Chosen Israel = Bloodline. Genesis Chapters 10-11 Shem's Shemitic DNA = Abraham + Isaac + Jacob = #Israelites4Ever #BiblicalTruthMatters

Comment

The land has to be cleansed before the true Israelites return, which are the black people who were scattered to the four corners of the earth

Comment

Hebrew Israelites are nothing more than the black Jewish version of the Nation of Islam. You guys are using the NOI playbook to remix an old belief. I guess it is not enough that the Creator of all made all of mankind from a black man and woman. It is not enough the Creator of all made Africa the most precious and richest continent. It is not enough the Creator gave us a complexion to protect us from the UV rays. Now we got to take over Hebrew scriptures...smh
              Last edited by Yautja; 06-03-2021, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yautja View Post
                Hebrew Israelites are nothing more than the black Jewish version of the Nation of Islam. You guys are using the NOI playbook to remix an old belief. I guess it is not enough that the Creator of all made all of mankind from a black man and woman. It is not enough the Creator of all made Africa the most precious and richest continent. It is not enough the Creator gave us a complexion to protect us from the UV rays. Now we got to take over Hebrew scriptures...smh
                Actually, the documented history reveals that the Diaspora, since living in North America, have identified themselves as "Israelites" since at least the 18th century (1700's), even prior to the formation of the U.S.A., as an independent nation from Britain. So, really who is using whose "playbook" here?

It's clear when people make such statements they have not done the proper research, or respect that others have. The sheer amount of evidence at this point revealing that so-called Negroes in the Americas have roots that go back to Judaic/Israelite culture and heritage prior to the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade is indisputable. Let alone the DNA, linguistic, and archaeological evidence revealing a strong correlation to the Northeast Africa and Levant regions.

Certainly, the system of White Supremacy (and global Satanic world system) has distorted the view of who the Creator is, and what He stands for. But, there seems to be an equally disturbing "woke" trend of assuming we should treat our melanin and the Continent as if they are idols. The Creator is not shallow. The entire Earth is His. He judges a person's heart, not the level of natural UV protection someone has. And He cares about justice as defined by HIS standard (laws, statutes, and commandments), and HIS standard alone. "...Elohim sees not as man sees, for man looks at the outward appearance, but YAHOWAH looks at the heart.” 1 Samuel 16:7

"Pay attention to Me, O My people, And give ear to Me, O My nation; For a law will go forth from Me, And I will set My justice for a light to the nations." Isaiah 51:4

"And YAHOWAH passed before him and proclaimed, “YAHOWAH, YAHOWAH ELOHIM, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abounding in goodness and truth, keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children and the children’s children to the third and the fourth generation." Exodus 34:7

If you have a sincere interest in seeking the truth on this matter, here are 2 such sources. There are many more. This has nothing to do with "using the NOI playbook" or "remixing old beliefs." This is about restoring an understanding of who we are as a nation of people, our proper history, and awakening our people who have a spirit to receive this information. Also, and most important, it is about helping our people (and others with sincere desire) to build a relationship with the Creator, YAH, by keeping His standard (laws, statutes, and commandments), growing in wisdom by reading/hearing His Word, and growing in faith and hope through His promises. "Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of Elohim and the faith of Yahoshua." Revelation 14:12

RECLAIMING THE THRONE MOVIE
                https://vimeo.com/ondemand/reclaimingthethrone

HIDDEN HEBREWS
                https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...VJFbG2TfLBryCm
                Last edited by Yakuba; 06-06-2021, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X