Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jesus is Already Back On Earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus is Already Back On Earth

According to the Bible Yeshua aka Jesus is already back on Earth. Most ppl interpret the Bible wrong so they think Yeshua is gunna pop out of the sky.

Luke 21:27
    "And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.​"
    -Luke lived after Jesus, so he is referring to Jesus as the Son Of Man regarding his second coming , son of man means human..Humans don't pop out of the sky, the only way a human can come back to earth is through birth. Yeshua return to earth is through birth aka reincarnation.

Matthew 24:43
    "But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.​"

​​​​​​- This verse means Yeshua (Jesus) is returning to earth secretly. The only way Yeshua can return secretly is through birth. Aka reincarnation

Matthew 24:43,50
    [43]But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

[50]The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
    - Meaning once Yeshua returns ppl won't realize he is already back on Earth.

Revelation 3:12
    [12]Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name
    - This verse means Yeshua will return to Earth with a new name..his name won't be Yeshua because Yeshua is returning as a different person aka reincarnation

1 Thessalonians 5:1-6 says the day of the Lord shall come like a theif in the night

​​​​​- theif in the night literally means secretly

We're already in the age of tribulation which lasts 7 years...Yeshua aka Jesus rules after tribulation, he is to return as a human being, so that means by the time his post tribulation rulership comes he will be a grown man..meaning he is already here.

Jesus has to return physically to rule over his earthly kingdom for 1000 years.

Acts 1:9-12

[9]And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
    [10]And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
    [11]Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
    [12]Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day's journey.​

- these verses basically mean Jesus died and was possbly buried at the mount of olives which is a cemetery, and his soul went to heaven, and Jesus told th disciples he will return the same way he left.. his spirit ascended to heaven and his spirit will decend back to earth in another human body aka reincarnation
    Last edited by TheShip WillSail; 12-14-2022, 03:46 PM.
Working...
X