Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anbernic RG353m, RG405m, and the Retroid Pocket 3+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Anbernic RG353m, RG405m, and the Retroid Pocket 3+

I thought that I would drop this little tidbit for anybody on here that's interested in handhelds. These handhelds are awesome. If I pass my classes this semester, I am probably going to get a Steam Deck.

https://anbernic.com/products/rg405m
    https://retrododo.com/retroid-pocket-3-plus/

RG353M TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION Color Blue/Deep Purple Material Aluminum alloy shell,CNC process Screen 3.5-inch IPS full viewing angle, zero distance OCA full fit/ 640*480, multi-touch CPU RK3566 Quad-Core 64 bit Cortex-A55, Main frequency up to 1.8GHz RAM LPDDR4 2GB Memory Android 32GB high-speed eMMC 5.1, Linux 16GB

I had steam deck preorder then they took too long I cancelled. But now I think I want to wait and see if Nintendos next handheld is going to still be closed platform.
    For some reason I don't think so. But I do want a handheld Windows machine in that form factor. All gaming until you add keyboard and mouse.

Comment

Nice gift for my nephew

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
        I had steam deck preorder then they took too long I cancelled. But now I think I want to wait and see if Nintendos next handheld is going to still be closed platform.
        For some reason I don't think so. But I do want a handheld Windows machine in that form factor. All gaming until you add keyboard and mouse.
        I passed my classes this semester, so I got myself a Steam Deck. That thing is huge in real-life.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
          Nice gift for my nephew
          Yeah. The Anbernic 353m is an awesome handheld bruh. That little thing is powerful. I have the Anbernic 353m, Anbernic 405m, the Retroid Pocket 3+, and I just got a Steam Deck. These handhelds are powerful.

Comment

The idea is to pair one of them with something like this when stuff aint right.

Comment

Working...
            X