Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Middle-class shoppers turn to discount supermarkets as soaring inflation hits household budgets: Walmart and Dollar General boast of gaining wealthier customers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Middle-class shoppers turn to discount supermarkets as soaring inflation hits household budgets: Walmart and Dollar General boast of gaining wealthier customers

I don't think that there is a dollar general in the Bay Area. I think that they have the dollar store. But, there is no dollar general out here. Or at least, not in Oakland.

While inflation has dropped to 7.7 percent , it remains stubbornly high as Americans have felt the pains at the grocery lines, with many opting to search for better deals at Walmart and Dollar General.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    I don't think that there is a dollar general in the Bay Area. I think that they have the dollar store. But, there is no dollar general out here. Or at least, not in Oakland.
    I'm sure you have a walm9

And the 99 cent store is a whole lot better. So is Aldi/ Lidl
    Last edited by jasondreamweaver; 11-17-2022, 11:22 PM. Reason: Auto correct

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

I'm sure you have a wallet

And the 99 cent store is a while lot better. So is Aldi/ Lidl
      I haven't been to the 99 cent store in ages. I need to check it out sometime soon.

Comment

It's crazy how they report the change in customer's like its a good thing. So poor people can't afford to shop at Walmart and Dollar General, that's really bad. 99c store is aight I go there to get my snacks when I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
          It's crazy how they report the change in customer's like its a good thing. So poor people can't afford to shop at Walmart and Dollar General, that's really bad. 99c store is aight I go there to get my snacks when I can.
          They never tell us when rich people stop shopping there. And where do they go

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

They never tell us when rich people stop shopping there. And where do they go
            You only know that when the prices go down, I guess.

Comment

Working...
            X