Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Black Friday Deals on PC Hardware: GPU, CPU and PC Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Black Friday Deals on PC Hardware: GPU, CPU and PC Sales

Anybody on here interested in the latest deals on Black Friday?
    We're tracking sales on the best components and systems to help you find the right hardware.

One of the PCs on that article for some reason, but this is definitely what I would build if I had the time and scratch, this is two of my three favorite things to inspire/refresh. In another life, I would be tending to very clean and diverse tank, with, african cichlid, convicts, some tiger barbs and oscar or two.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	34
Size:	646.9 KB
ID:	7694

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
      Anybody on here interested in the latest deals on Black Friday?
      You should try tiger direct. They have new and refurbished devices and computer components.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
        One of the PCs on that article for some reason, but this is definitely what I would build if I had the time and scratch, this is two of my three favorite things to inspire/refresh. In another life, I would be tending to very clean and diverse tank, with, african cichlid, convicts, some tiger barbs and oscar or two.

I didn't see that.

Is that a computer?

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

You should try tiger direct. They have new and refurbished devices and computer components.
          Thanks for the idea. I think that I will check them out. I haven't checked out Tiger Direct in ages. Have you never checked out www.newegg.com ?

Comment

If that was a computer, that would be tight right there.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Thanks for the idea. I think that I will check them out. I haven't checked out Tiger Direct in ages. Have you never checked out www.newegg.com ?
              Yeah they both are still my go to for discount pricing. I got my Samsung tablet from them a couple years ago

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

I didn't see that.

Is that a computer?
                Yes the computer is at the bottom and the aquarium at the top. It's risky but you would have to a drastic accidently to ruin it I feel. But it is a lil small for me. My smallest tank is 55inch because really the small ones like that you can't really develop a habitat.

Comment

Ah yes I forgot about tigerdirect, compusa and if in Houston, Directron on Harwin was the the lick, it used to be the spot I'd get my parts when I was doing my pc/building/tech support business, made mark up easy and reasonable.

Comment

Yes the computer is at the bottom and the aquarium at the top. It's risky but you would have to a drastic accidently to ruin it I feel. But it is a lil small for me. My smallest tank is 55inch because really the small ones like that you can't really develop a habitat.
                    Where do you put the monitor?

I'm scared that would spill. What does it do for the computer

Comment

Working...
                    X