Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scientists Boost Immune Response to COVID-19 Vaccine by 25 Times.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scientists Boost Immune Response to COVID-19 Vaccine by 25 Times.

I haven't taken the COVID vaccine, but that still sounds like good news. I had COVID, but I was asymptomatic. I didn't really experience any symptoms.
    Enhancing the Effect of Protein-Based COVID-19 Vaccines Ironically, some vaccines need their own “boosters.” An ingredient called an adjuvant can be added to vaccines to help elicit a more robust immune response, better training the body to fight a pathogen. Scientists report a substance that boost

dont take the vaccine.!!!! its the mark of the beast that the bible tell us not to take... something is fishy about the vaccine, this is the first time in history where they made the whole world get on the same page and take a vaccine.... the vaccine was supposedly created in a yr, but a vaccine can only truly be released if they know the true long term affects of the vaccine, u cant release a vaccine without knowing its long term affects aka they been created the vaccine years ago to know its long term affects

Comment

Originally posted by TheShip WillSail View Post
      dont take the vaccine.!!!! its the mark of the beast that the bible tell us not to take... something is fishy about the vaccine, this is the first time in history where they made the whole world get on the same page and take a vaccine.... the vaccine was supposedly created in a yr, but a vaccine can only truly be released if they know the true long term affects of the vaccine, u cant release a vaccine without knowing its long term affects aka they been created the vaccine years ago to know its long term affects
      Yeah. I haven't taken the vaccine. I already had COVID this year. The doctor said that I was asymptomatic. I didn't show any symptoms.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Yeah. I haven't taken the vaccine. I already had COVID this year. The doctor said that I was asymptomatic. I didn't show any symptoms.
        i had covid a couple years ago and i couldnt taste or smell for a week

Comment

I took the vaccine to protect my family bc theyre older.

I felt like too many people weren't taking the virus seriously. It's selfish to put others in harm's way

Comment

Working...
          X