Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scientists Say Refreezing Earth’s Poles Is Feasible and Remarkably Cheap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scientists Say Refreezing Earth’s Poles Is Feasible and Remarkably Cheap.

I tell you, climate change is really a true phenomenon. I hope that it can be countered.

Earth’s poles are warming several times faster than the global average. In fact, record-smashing heatwaves were reported earlier this year in both the Arctic and Antarctic. Melting ice and collapsing glaciers at high latitudes would accelerate sea level rise around the planet. Fortunately, it would

I saw an episode of Jimmy neutron where he usesd aerosol to stop another ice age and get rid of cold weather.

Now scientist are using aerosols to preserve ice and contain the cold weather.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
      I saw an episode of Jimmy neutron where he usesd aerosol to stop another ice age and get rid of cold weather.

Now scientist are using aerosols to preserve ice and contain the cold weather.
      How did the aerosol work?

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

How did the aerosol work?
        They sprayed the aerosol to dissolve the clouds which were causing less sunlight. Areosol sprays are contributing to reducing the ozone layer.

Comment

I see.

Comment

Working...
          X