Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get out. Black Colorado ranchers face domestic terrorism by local whites who they say are trying to steal their land.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get out. Black Colorado ranchers face domestic terrorism by local whites who they say are trying to steal their land.

White people are always trying to tell people where they should go. They take the best of everything, and then leave the crumbs for blacks. Blacks, most of the time, can only get what white people don't want; and it's usually bad.
    A Black couple rebuilt their lives after losing everything in a hurricane. They never thought they’d be thrown into a fight for their ranch and possibly their lives in a predominantly white and hostile Colorado county.

Man I wished I had some coin, I'd be with that smoke, I'm telling you. Nah don't leave, Colorado has useful resources.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
      Man I wished I had some coin, I'd be with that smoke, I'm telling you. Nah don't leave, Colorado has useful resources.
      I hear you bruh.

Comment

The irony of white people complaining about someone stealing their land.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDueces View Post
          The irony of white people complaining about someone stealing their land.
          Exactly. No other race, maybe except Arabs, have stolen more land than white people. I personally think that the Arabs stole Egypt, and many of the countries in Northern Africa. I don't think that they are indigenous to those lands.

Comment

These same white folks think Black people are lazy and living off the government yet they made these folks working hard. Ain't no harder work than farming

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
              These same white folks think Black people are lazy and living off the government yet they made these folks working hard. Ain't no harder work than farming
              Exactly.

Comment

Working...
              X