Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horrific bodycam video shows five Memphis cops kicking Tyre Nichols in the head, hammering him with a baton, raining punches down, pepper spraying and tazing him as he screams 'mom, mom' in brutal five minute beating - before he died in hospital.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrific bodycam video shows five Memphis cops kicking Tyre Nichols in the head, hammering him with a baton, raining punches down, pepper spraying and tazing him as he screams 'mom, mom' in brutal five minute beating - before he died in hospital.

I am beginning to think that many black cops are as bad as the white ones. I am wondering what were they thinking? I am sorry, but they don't have the complexion for the protection. They are going to get no paid leave, fired, and put in prison. Those guys were not thinking.
    WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT The video released on Friday night shows Nichols, 29, crying out for his mother during the brutal January 7 assault in Memphis, Tennessee.
Working...
X