Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Men Are Weak.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Men Are Weak.

In today's society black men are weak, especially black men born in the 80s and 90s. We don't stand up against our opression, especially the younger generation of black men. We have fallen as a people. Its sad.

Check out my video regarding the topic. Subscribe to my YouTube channel and hit the notification bell.

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

You are right constantly running into these tears a person down or make them become a Kanye.Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshtSCAM2023-02-18 185841.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	112.9 KB
ID:	11387

Comment

I recall you saying African men were weak bc they didn't win the FIFA World Cup.

Now especially men born after 1980 are too .

This sounds like Divester talk

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
        I recall you saying African men were weak bc they didn't win the FIFA World Cup.

Now especially men born after 1980 are too .

This sounds like Divester talk
        Black people worldwide have been weakend due to years of oppression, slavery and colonialism, both here and in Africa..however Black American men r still the strongest of blacks.

Comment

I think if BM as a collective would direct all the animosity that we have for each other towards the ones that warrant it then we would be in better shape. We are vicious with each other - many of us can't stand the sight of one another. You mentioned that even BM who are successful or business owners don't reach out to other BM to build. What happened to making connections? Where is the brotherhood? I've said this in another post I believe but the other nations fear us because they know we would overthrow everything if we united. We are so powerful but together? Game over.

Comment

Working...
          X