Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

George Floyd & The Enduring Disregard For Black Humanity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Floyd & The Enduring Disregard For Black Humanity.

Three weeks before the three-year anniversary of George Floyd’s brutal murder, Jordan Neely was executed in the same way; a chokehold delivered by a white man who viewed him as a threat instead of a human being. For three weeks, we’ve had to watch our timelines debate whether Jordan Neely was worthy of compassion, of care, and of his life. And for three years, we’ve seen George Floyd go from a man to a martyr for racial reckoning. But Floyd...

Ever since that time the public from all across life around the world supported George Floyd, i always ask the question, have we uphold to the ideals of civil rights for black people all around the world? I will say this no. It doesn't take a white person to tell me that they're not doing their job and treating me as a black person as a human. Any other cultures who have been colonized have been taught that black people are trash. We need to decolonize not just our Western Society but all over the world. We need to teach them that the color of our skin is not what defines a person, but the character of the individual. My opinion humanity is that black people dignity and respect needs to be addressed. Let me ask you this everyone if an alien were to land nearby your house you are not afraid and they ask you a question what are the humans like on the world? What would you say ... you...that's is witness to this planet?

Comment

Originally posted by OJ006 View Post
      Ever since that time the public from all across life around the world supported George Floyd, i always ask the question, have we uphold to the ideals of civil rights for black people all around the world? I will say this no. It doesn't take a white person to tell me that they're not doing their job and treating me as a black person as a human. Any other cultures who have been colonized have been taught that black people are trash. We need to decolonize not just our Western Society but all over the world. We need to teach them that the color of our skin is not what defines a person, but the character of the individual. My opinion humanity is that black people dignity and respect needs to be addressed. Let me ask you this everyone if an alien were to land nearby your house you are not afraid and they ask you a question what are the humans like on the world? What would you say ... you...that's is witness to this planet?
      Good post bruh. I agree.

Comment

• OJ006
        OJ006 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you.
    Working...
    X