Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinion: This lawsuit is about far more than what happens at West Point.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion: This lawsuit is about far more than what happens at West Point.

Opinion: This lawsuit is about far more than what happens at West Point (msn.com)

Thanks for sharing this. Let me put my 2 cents in. The problem is America is facing is systemic far right white vs might mentalities. They have infiltration of your government services like the police, politics and now your military. It has put a dent in what it means to have a democracy in your country. They are cutting into your education like a cancer. You need to stand up and fight back. Get into politics get into government services. America is not the same. Your affirmative action law has set you back. As black Americans don't you think you have no power in turning back that law or as black pather quote " your going to take care of your business? " it's just a thought. What you say Black America?

Comment

Originally posted by OJ006 View Post
      Thanks for sharing this. Let me put my 2 cents in. The problem is America is facing is systemic far right white vs might mentalities. They have infiltration of your government services like the police, politics and now your military. It has put a dent in what it means to have a democracy in your country. They are cutting into your education like a cancer. You need to stand up and fight back. Get into politics get into government services. America is not the same. Your affirmative action law has set you back. As black Americans don't you think you have no power in turning back that law or as black pather quote " your going to take care of your business? " it's just a thought. What you say Black America?
      Hmm...Interesting perspective.

Comment

Working...
      X