Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do they keep pedaling this mess?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do they keep pedaling this mess?

Man, many of these women are on some other ish. In this video by a brother named Medium Man, a black woman said that a black man, basically, shouldn't even LOOK in a black woman's direction unless they got paper? I understand that no woman wants a damn bum, but damn. Man, many of these women are tripping. The things that they say can really make you angry. This black woman let some white man boost her up talking nothing but absolute craziness. Then this other black woman say that black women have the lowest marriage rates because they are race loyal? Really? Many black women aren't race loyal at all. Believe me, I live in Cali bruh, I KNOW how they get down out here. They will literally RUN from a n***a out here if he so much as LOOKS in her direction. You should have saw the stuff that I had to deal with from black women--and other women too--when I was in college. SMDH.

Working...
X