Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Being black in professional sports. Is there any respect for mental health?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being black in professional sports. Is there any respect for mental health?

I saw this interesting video that I saw today talking about one of the famous tennis players from Japan who is a black woman and being ridiculed because she does not want to do interviews so that she can focus on her Mental Health. She is that kind of person it doesn't want to deal with the social anxieties of the public. I can understand that. Colin Kaepernick was that other example, while the public scrutinize the fact that he was stopping a game. It was a direct result for making a silent protest on the fact police brutality on black people needs to be addressed. I'm going to link this video and let me ask you this, is Russell brand correct on how the World Views black people as a commodity in the sports franchise and does not focus on the mental well-being of their players. Or is it more than that?

We have been way too involved in sports to pretend that we aren't aware of this. It's not new. This is as old as the situation is. white people love watching Black people work.

Comment

Working...
    X