Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

y u rarely see white men approaching women in public.. yes its orchestrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• y u rarely see white men approaching women in public.. yes its orchestrated

check u my video and pls subsribe to my channel

Thank you for sharing this video. I respect your theory, I also like to share a part of my experience with a friend of mine. My friend is a white woman who used to date a lot of white men. You being her friend for a very long time has shown a form of understanding to how she should be treated. Later on a letter half of her years ended up dating people outside of her race. In the end he started going out with a black man and later ended up having children with him. She used to complain to me about how certain white men had a certain expectation for her. She felt very uncomfortable and later on I understood why. When you brought up in the conversation that white men are privilege in such a way that they become protective makes perfect sense. Could be a sense of territorial English that they choose not to approach women in public and more of a private setting? Once again thank you for the video.

Comment

Working...
    X