Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Men R Judged For Flaws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Men R Judged For Flaws

American Black Men R the most critically judged people on the planet...as an American Black Man ur always being judged for a flaw, and it's because ppl always want to hold something against u.

Nothing can be wrong with you, and ppl will somehow still be able to find something to hold against u.....a black man not having a beard is literally grounds for ppl to say he isn't mature or responsible enough.

Everything about a black man is judged critically such as how you walk,how u carry urself, ur demeanor, u could be perfect in all regards, but some how ppl will still be able to find a microflaw in ur deamenor and exaggerate the smallest flaw u have and make it out to be like ur damn near disabled .

The flaw ppl hold against me is that I look young and have a youthful demeanor and ppl use it against me to always assume I'm not responsible

Or the other flaw ppl hold against me is that I don't have the super serious GI Joe demeanor....most ppl don't have that demeanor of any race, but for some reason ppl hold black men to these harsh standards, Purposefully just so they be able to hold a flaw against u.

Or if ur not super muscular, it's seen as a weakness to boy you down...no one else has to be a muscle man just to be seen as manly enough ...

If ppl can't hold anything against u, a lot of times they will use the fact that ur a black man to flaw u ....literally the fact that ur a black man ....they will use it against u to hold negative stereotypes against u even of u carry urself well.
    Last edited by TheShip WillSail; 01-22-2022, 06:39 AM.
Working...
X