Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Darkskinned Black American Community Is Becoming Extinct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Darkskinned Black American Community Is Becoming Extinct

The Black American community is morphing into mulattoes...I rarely see darkskinned black babies or children nowadays. Whenever i see black babies and children nowadays, 8/10 of them r either lightskinned or brown skinned. With black people born in the 80s to mid 90s I'll say about 6 out of 10 of us were darkskinned.

If this trend continues within a generation or
    t​​​​​wo the average black person will look like Stephen Curry
    Last edited by TheShip WillSail; 04-19-2022, 02:41 PM.

It's seems that folks preference created a lot of mixed up kids. Literally and figuratively

Comment

But what some of us don’t realize is that we are creating our future oppressors.

This is another tool of WS to dilute and divide the black race. Before it was forced upon us during slavery when WM were having a free for all with BW of all ages. Now we are willingly poisoning our royal bloodline because we don’t love ourselves enough. We don’t like what we see in the mirror. These mixed children will not inherit the kingdom and in most cases they grow up hating black people.

The darker the berry the sweeter the juice.

Now for those of us who would like to stay black, I say Shalom.

Comment

Originally posted by OnSilentWings View Post
        But what some of us don’t realize is that we are creating our future oppressors.

This is another tool of WS to dilute and divide the black race. Before it was forced upon us during slavery when WM were having a free for all with BW of all ages. Now we are willingly poisoning our royal bloodline because we don’t love ourselves enough. We don’t like what we see in the mirror. These mixed children will not inherit the kingdom and in most cases they grow up hating black people.

The darker the berry the sweeter the juice.

Now for those of us who would like to stay black, I say Shalom.
        Excellent post bruh.

Comment

Where do you live?

I see plenty of dark skinned people. And we're not going anywhere anytime soon

Have you been to the south?

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
            Where do you live?

I see plenty of dark skinned people. And we're not going anywhere anytime soon

Have you been to the south?
            Yeah. The south is different. Out here where I live, It's pretty hard to see a black couple out here. You see them sometimes, but there is a lot of mixing out here. How people
            are mixing out here, I will never understand with how racist many people are towards blacks. It's gotten better after George Floyd and COVID -19. Before that, it was racist as hell.
            Asian's were seem as honorary whites, and they acted every bit like it too. Living out here, led to severe depression when I was a youth. When I went to visit my dad back in Virginia, I was shocked to see plenty of black couples out there. Black kids too. I like the racial dynamics more in the South than I do here.

Comment

• jasondreamweaver
              jasondreamweaver commented
              Editing a comment
              Here must be the west coast and they're a different breed out there.

It's how I realized there is no Black and Brown coalition. Hispanics are white people too.

I am glad I was raised in VA bc it gave me a sense of pride for myself and community.

The South has it's bad but the good outweighs it

Yep. I agree with you about the South.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Yeah. The south is different. Out here where I live, It's pretty hard to see a black couple out here. You see them sometimes, but there is a lot of mixing out here. How people
              are mixing out here, I will never understand with how racist many people are towards blacks. It's gotten better after George Floyd and COVID -19. Before that, it was racist as hell.
              Asian's were seem as honorary whites, and they acted every bit like it too. Living out here, led to severe depression when I was a youth. When I went to visit my dad back in Virginia, I was shocked to see plenty of black couples out there. Black kids too. I like the racial dynamics more in the South than I do here.
              The black population in California is very small so a lot of people date out.
              You need to come to the east coast (Georgia, North Carolina, DMV) if you want to see more DS couples.

Comment

Working...
              X