Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black men are not allowed to think for themselves...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black men are not allowed to think for themselves...

This a video from Sargent Willie Pete. Basically, he is saying that any black man that has his own opinion is shamed in this society. Many people don't like when black men go against the grain; like not voting Kamala Harris into the white house. Also, Joe Biden as well. Any black man that goes against the grain is shamed to no end by society at large. Anyway, check out the vid for yourself.

we need to stop looking to the democratic party to save us and do it ourselves on an individual level. a lot of this disrespect is coming from black women because as black men we have been so diminished by slavery in this society that our own women don't trust and believe in us. I noticed that because many black men in position don't dress like corporate America they are not taken seriously. we have so lost our identity as men that our women look to the white man and his ways for security and don't even realize it. we are racist to ourselves through conditioning and don't even know. in my opinion the end result of the willy lynch letter will go on for more than the 300 years he estimated but will continue for at least 500 years.

Comment

It doesn't seem to be in the best interest of this society for black American heterosexual men to make decisions that are in their best interest. We as black men do not have a mechanism or institution to protect us. We don't have a me too or black male version pf the feminist movement to protect us. We as men only have the mechanism of good decision making to protect us. Ploitical parties only provide for groups of people they find to be benifial to them. We as black men need to remove ourselves from the political process unless it does what's in our best interest. We as black men must also give power to black male or female voices that speak to our best interest.We need to empower voices and ideologies that look out for our best interest/

Comment

We don't have the power to "think for ourselves" because independent thought has to be defended from destruction by outsiders.
        I dont think we can have independence as long as we live in Western society.

Comment

Working...
        X