Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Snub A Black Man Routine ... The routine BW pull to break Alpha Black Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Snub A Black Man Routine ... The routine BW pull to break Alpha Black Men

Checkout my YouTube Vid!

It's crazy, they do this **** so much it barely bothers me- I thought it was just normal women behavior lol. But **** em though, these *****es will never break me they gotta chance buying a ****in Brooklyn Bridge

Comment

Lmao
      Last edited by Kbullion718; 09-29-2020, 03:21 PM. Reason: Parts of my post keep getting deleted

Comment

Why my reply’s keep getting deleted,????

Comment

Originally posted by Kbullion718 View Post
          Why my reply’s keep getting deleted,????
          Not sure. Lemme see what's going on.

Comment

Every time I post a paragraph, it gets deleted.
            Darkone look into that brother,

Comment

Originally posted by Kbullion718 View Post
              Every time I post a paragraph, it gets deleted.
              Darkone look into that brother,
              I tried typing several paragraphs, it went through when I did it. Try it again. It could be the profanity filter.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShip WillSail View Post
                Checkout my YouTube Vid!
                Bro. It's not just USA. I'm a black man from UK and it's the same stuff in the UK. I used to get paranoid about it. But I'm use to it. In fact I expect it. Or if they are with a white or non black man they have to be so extra about it, all hugging up on him.

Comment

I’ve noticed a lot of BW adopt the same attitudes and actions towards BM as racists.

Comment

I remember watching a video years ago that mentioned this. I didn’t know this was still happening, though. I'm out of the loop. I stopped making passes at Black women years ago. Anyway, I think that it was Dark One Sun that made this video years ago.

Comment

I’m going to tell you, though. From what I gathered, many of these women aren’t snubbing you. A woman lowering her head to a man is a sign of submission. In other words, the aura you emit automatically makes women submit upon coming into contact with you.
                      Watch some older animes and/or read some Chinese light novels. You’ll notice that the women tend to lower their heads to their men. I’m pointing you to these media because these media are based on Eastern Culture. In Eastern Cultures, women submitting is common.

Comment

We agree to disagree. I thought that until you mentioned the 70 and 80-year-olds. Those are early boomers and remaining members of the silent generation. Feminism doesn’t affect them much. However, I’m not going to elaborate on this further.

Comment

• TheShip WillSail
                        TheShip WillSail commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Bw always had a deep contempt for alpha black men since the days of slavery.... I know when women r running the tear down a black man routine, I can sense the energy

****ed up man, I always thought the UK wasn't as bad as the US, same thing huh most BW seem not to give a damn, I am soo tramuatized by them because to think of all people, have our backs. Cant be too harsh on them I assure you white people hate them as much as they do us. Women are still fragile and when tramumatized, they make undesireable choices. We black men our societal position, opposite of female biology, you can almost expect them to make undesirable decisions at this point

Speaking from honestly not knowledge because although I would like to give BW the benefit of the doubt, experience and the negative atmosphere when Im around says I cannot

Comment

Working...
                      X