Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Cover Up & Death of Rising African-American Leader Kevin Samuels by a Feminist CIA Operative.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cover Up & Death of Rising African-American Leader Kevin Samuels by a Feminist CIA Operative.

I was reading this post on this website thyblackman.com . What do you all think about it? Do you all think Kevin Samuels was assassinated?

Yes, Kevin Samuels had a very harsh way of getting his point across to our single, unwed, unmarried, black women with several children from several men and He also was very direct in letting black women know that they are loosing and every other women of other races and cultures were winning.

This sometimes they refuse to acknowledge.
    HE made both genders accountable but it was too much when he directed at BW

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
      This sometimes they refuse to acknowledge.
      HE made both genders accountable but it was too much when he directed at BW
      Yeah. I hear you. I read the article on thyblackman.com, and they said that they believe he was assassinated. I must admit, he was reaching a lot of people. I never thought that he got assassinated though. His message was threatening to many.

Comment

Kev was some regular internet dude who was not pro-revolution or freedom.
        His high value message was about being at the top of the rat race instead of making your own path.
        Why would someone assassinate him when he preached the ideology of the 1%?

Comment

Originally posted by #FreeChennedy View Post
          His high value message was about being at the top of the rat race instead of making your own path.
          I'm not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by #FreeChennedy View Post
            I get he resonated with some people but they taking this too far

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

I get he resonated with some people but they taking this too far
              Yeah. I agree.

Comment

Working...
              X