Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tariq Nasheed Gets Visit From FBI.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tariq Nasheed Gets Visit From FBI.

I wonder why is the FBI visiting Tariq Nasheed's home? Are they worried about him?

Tariq Nasheed speaks on vital topics regarding the Black-American community such as reparations and various types of black empowerment so he is considered a threat..any black man who tries to uplift the black community by reaching thousands and millions of people is considered an FBI level threat.... such as MLK, Tupac, Malcom X...u get the idea

Comment

Originally posted by TheShip WillSail View Post
      Tariq Nasheed speaks on vital topics regarding the Black-American community such as reparations and various types of black empowerment so he is considered a threat..any black man who tries to uplift the black community by reaching thousands and millions of people is considered an FBI level threat.... such as MLK, Tupac, Malcom X...u get the idea
      Do you think that Kevin Samuels got assassinated? I read on this site called thyblackman.com, that they believe that he got assassinated.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Do you think that Kevin Samuels got assassinated? I read on this site called thyblackman.com, that they believe that he got assassinated.
        I believe foul play was involved...whenever a black man rises to prominence to speak sense into the black community that reaches millions of ppl he ends up dead.

Comment

I agree.

Comment

He should have a great relationship with the feds considering his mother in law is white.

What's the point of having her around if you can't use her privilege.

I bet the Feds are more interested in his finances than his "social justice". He also lives in predominantly white neighborhood. Why didn't his neighbors come over and investigate?

When random Black people show up in their neighborhoods they got plenty of time.

He said he's not the leader of FBA so it's got to be something else. Tariq abd hybrid family will be fine.

Comment

Working...
            X