Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr. Umar Johnson Obliterates @Cynthia G On @FOX Soul For Disrespecting Black Men!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Umar Johnson Obliterates @Cynthia G On @FOX Soul For Disrespecting Black Men!!!

I am not sure how Cynthia G got on Fox Soul, but she is one person that I don't like. She blames EVERYTHING on the black man. She acts like black men never stood up to the system of White Supremacy. On the broadcast, Dr. Umar let her speak, and when it came time for him to speak, she wouldn't let him talk. I don't even watch any of her videos, because she TRULY hates black men. Cynthia G was the kind of woman that I was encountering out here in Oakland, when I was a young man in school. You would see Cali black women ball up their fists if they saw you walking in their direction out here. I talk about my encounters with black women from California in my book. I don't know how black women are other places, but out here, many of them TRULY don't like you. Since I have gotten older, I don't have as many problems with them anymore. But when I was young, it was out of control. Dealing with them, other racist minorities, and white people, was like I was living in the twilight zone. I came from the South, and I NEVER experienced that level of hatred from black women when I was coming up, that I experienced out here. People out here in Cali really HATED you. It was nothing funny at all being a black man experiencing that level of hate from other ethnic groups and black women.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    I am not sure how Cynthia G got on Fox Soul, but she is one person that I don't like. She blames EVERYTHING on the black man. She acts like black men never stood up to the system of White Supremacy. On the broadcast, Dr. Umar let her speak, and when it came time for him to speak, she wouldn't let him talk. I don't even watch any of her videos, because she TRULY hates black men. Cynthia G was the kind of woman that I was encountering out here in Oakland, when I was a young man in school. You would see Cali black women ball up their fists if they saw you walking in their direction out here. I talk about my encounters with black women from California in my book. I don't know how black women are other places, but out here, many of them TRULY don't like you. Since I have gotten older, I don't have as many problems with them anymore. But when I was young, it was out of control. Dealing with them, other racist minorities, and white people, was like I was living in the twilight zone. I came from the South, and I NEVER experienced that level of hatred from black women when I was coming up, that I experienced out here. People out here in Cali really HATED you. It was nothing funny at all being a black man experiencing that level of hate from other ethnic groups and black women.

Bottom line: many people are hating the wrong black men out here. The ones that are good, should not be getting that level of hatred from people. People know the difference. They just don't care.

Comment

Where's the original video

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
        Where's the original video
        Here is the video with her talking about black men.

Comment

All the points he made and the part where he talks to the trans woman gets the most attention.

What about how they didn't address CG stating BW should abort black male babies

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
            All the points he made and the part where he talks to the trans woman gets the most attention.

What about how they didn't address CG stating BW should abort black male babies
            Exactly. What she said could be declared hate speech.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Exactly. What she said could be declared hate speech.
              All bc she chose to have a baby before marriage with a guy who left her for the another YouTube chick lol

Comment

Yep.

Comment

Working...
                X