Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else dealing with more rude and pissed off people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else dealing with more rude and pissed off people?

It's tough times out here with how the world is going nowadays, I get that. BUT is anybody else running into people with major attitude for no reason? And it seems like they let that **** all out only for so called corny/nerdy black men? Been dealing with that forever, and sadly especially from other black people but it's a lot worse now. I go to get service somewhere at a food place or wherever and it's almost like the people working there are ready to fight me or some ****. I don't even do anything to make them go out their way, just a basic order and half the time it feels like they mess my stuff up on purpose to be sadistic or some ****. Almost like they know it'll be harder for a black male customer, who isn't a stereotype to get any type of serious backup from their managers (who probably also hate their jobs anyway). I don't see this happening to women or other races anywhere near as much as it happens to guys like me. Maybe it's just me. I'm on the east coast for reference, which is bad enough as it is, but man.... I almost feel like people see me and think, "now is my chance to **** on someone that society sees as at the bottom. And he looks like a 'nerd' so I don't have to worry about him getting violent like a thug would." Anyone else feel the same?

Yea man this society targets non thuggish black men to be on bs wit

Comment

Yeah it's crazy even bothers are acting out towards one another

Comment

I am glad for this site I'm sincerely am, it shows when there no law no protection when everyone thinks "I can get away with it", evil and evil, but when they are in trouble they expect mercy Idk what it is but other races, I see them protect their own, black amerians (not africans) will destroy their own, my whole family did that to me. Stuff like this leaves anyone traumatized, I say "dont lose your mind its the most important", Do y'alll understand how long I have been looking for something like this hopefully I come to the right place, I've been gaslighted so many times, its just life like I am a different part of the food chain

Comment

Working...
        X