Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White Male Privelege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Male Privelege

White men have lots of priveleges in society..... Pls check out my video, hit the like button, and subscribe to my channel

Black men are the lowest socially because white men and white supremacy need it to be like that. The racial hierarchy holds quite steady regardless of time.

Comment

• JudahRising1611
      JudahRising1611 commented
      Editing a comment
      You dont know history and I dont have the time to deal with trolls. I'm glad you look down us. I just cant wait to see your face when the Black Messiah returns. Then you will understand your place in the hierarchy. Shalom!
      Last edited by JudahRising1611; 05-03-2021, 01:46 PM.

"You dont know history and I dont have the time to deal with trolls. I'm glad you look down us. I just cant wait to see your face when the Black Messiah returns. Then you will understand your place in the hierarchy. Shalom!"

I could care less what you have time for. It's obvious that you don't really have anything to say; you just disagree, which is fine. Black Messiah...ooo you mean a white religious leader that is coated in Black face? No thanks. I'm not interested in how white people think about what's right and wrong. I trust myself before them.

Comment

Working...
    X