Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why The American Dating Scene Became So Anti Black-American Male

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why The American Dating Scene Became So Anti Black-American Male

I agree with everything you said bruh. Ever since the 2000's hit, it went all downhill from there. The 90's were a golden age for the brothers. I grew up in the 90s, and I rarely ever had problems with women when I was young. When I moved to Cali; however, it got to be out of control, and very little has changed. I'm older now, so it doesn't bother me anymore. However, when I was a younger man, it bothered me alot.

Comment

• TheShip WillSail
      TheShip WillSail commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea man it got even worst in the 2010s...specifically around 2012 it got anti black male like a MF...it's crazy in my city, all races of women hate black men, as a black man I can't even approach women, they all give off this it's a taboo for u to speak to me cause ur a black man vibe. Women especially hate me cause I'm a tall handsome chocolate brotha lol..the type of black man who is a direct threat to white society. Women literally won't speak to me or they won't text me back or anything...there is an orchestrated agenda to eliminate certain Brothas from the sexual market.

I agree with you.

Comment

Wait? How could Dating be anti black when there are women in the Dating scene who look JUST like you! They anti black too?

Comment

• SynClaiRtheWolf
        SynClaiRtheWolf commented
        Editing a comment
        This is because Black women, for the most part, have been engineered to disrespect Black men and look towards White society. If you don't understand Will E. Lynch, then you won't get it.

Exactly right! What we're seeing now is the result of social engineering. Society is being steered towards hating black men and one can only speculate what the end game is gonna be. We're surrounded by enemies on all sides.

Comment

• TheShip WillSail
        Editing a comment
        The end game of all of this anti black man bs will be the white man's empire collapsing .... Karma at its best

Originally posted by unforgiven311 View Post
      Exactly right! What we're seeing now is the result of social engineering. Society is being steered towards hating black men and one can only speculate what the end game is gonna be. We're surrounded by enemies on all sides.

I agree. Black men have been under siege for a long time now. I remember feeling this way in the early 2000's. It's still going on today.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

I agree. Black men have been under siege for a long time now. I remember feeling this way in the early 2000's. It's still going on today.
        Yo your new videos was awesome! Very edifying and constructive. It was cool how you suggested real solutions and for brothers to strategize to counter the toxic anti AA male influences. In my opinion, the dating game and anti BM rhetoric is way worse now then back when you was making your older vids. It's like night and day. Just look on Twitter and see the anti black male post from black women. It gets thousands of retweets and likes. Not to mention the divest movements and all this other corny nonsense. It's heavy all over social media in general. It's funny though, I go on Tik Tok and see white women and other non-blacks, hell even Arabs! profess there love and appreciation for black men. BW saying that's just a fetish blah blah blah whatever lol It's bizarre lol you made a good point though - I might have to leave this country and go far away

Comment

I am trying to figure out why the Font, Size, and other text manipulators are not working in this section of the forum. I will figure it out.

Comment

I saw this video today when it showed up on my recommended list. It highlights what you are talking about.

Comment

• TheShip WillSail
              Editing a comment
              yea im subscribed to that guy's channel....i saw the video the other day..he speaks some real stuff

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

I saw this video today when it showed up on my recommended list. It highlights what you are talking about.
            Yep. He sure does.

Comment

I have no idea but after the year 2000 the people changed in nyc and black women in queens they look at black men with so much rage but are sweethearts with any other race of men I don't think it's just social.media thought

Comment

Brothers, you are all on point. I seen the anti black agenda coming since the late 90’s. After the new millennium hit, that was it for black men. For most ethnical woman of color, if your not light skin all the way up to white they not giving you a second look.

Comment

Its a trip black women re not loyal i do not trust them

Comment

I see a lot of Black men turning towards a lot of women from the carribean and Africa. These women prefer black men, and they are groomed to allow black men to be leaders in their homes. You have to do what you have to do in order to be happy and successful.

Comment

crazy man I tell you them amount of women who give me nasty stares, but I dont think it is as much of social engineering, hip-hop culture as well as elders tell us to cheat, black men have been taught to cheat, you see it in society, movies, music, how we alpha dogs in the dating realm, pimps even. I get that there' an anti-black man rhetotic but my honest thoughts are cheating hurts women the way I see them affected they're never the same, but if our hip-hop artists are preaching that anyone elder you know says "cheat these women dont love you", you gotta call them out and put them on social media.

I'm glad to discuss ,but if I have offended too many I'll take the post down

Comment

• TheShip WillSail
                        Editing a comment
                        I get the nasty stares a lot of times as well..stay up black man.
                    Working...
                    X