Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Man receives backlash for saying that he only dates African-American Women.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Man receives backlash for saying that he only dates African-American Women.

It's kind of surprising to people to hear black men say that. People EXPECT black men to want non-bw. So much so, that you have women out here that will pre-emptively reject you simply because you are black and male. I went through quite a bit of that nastiness when I was young. To the point where you had Asian women blurting out loud, WHO WANTS TO DATE A BLACK MAN ANYWAY! So, I feel proud to hear a black man say that he only dates black women;. I will keep it real though, California black women are something else. I have never dealt with a black woman from California in terms of relationships. Many of them are white-worshiping, white-washed BIGOTS against black men out here. I definitely think that things are much better for black men in the South, than out here. Things may have gotten better--somewhat--than they were when I was young. However, things are pretty much the same.

I've dated threw the rainbow of women and I learned my lesson. But there's nothing like dating a Black-American sista. Its comforting, they actually get it ya know. All you have to do is look at them in a messed up situation and they understand right away what the issue is. Cant really do that with any other races. They don't understand the struggle. Even Black immigrants sometimes don't even get.

Comment

Exactly bruh. I agree with you.

Comment

I've noticed the same thing...as a black man I already know don't talk about dating black women in front of other races...their against black love
        part of it is that other races of men feel entitled to our women

Comment

Working...
        X