Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non-Black Women vs Black Women: Which Group Likes Black Men More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-Black Women vs Black Women: Which Group Likes Black Men More

There r plenty of racist Non-Black Women, but I think they might like black men more than black women do. At the height of 2010s racism both Non-Black Women and black women avoided the American Black Man like the plague, but the dynamic is different for both groups.

Majority of Non-Black Women would deal with black men if they had the opportunity to get away with it, or an excuse to hide behind to mess with black guys. An excuse such as " I date black men because I am a black woman, black men are my natural mate"

Black Women r supposed to be the natural matesof black men so there is no excuse for them on why they dnt deal with black men. If other races of women where in their position the would definitely deal with the Brothas, other races of women r attracted to black men but it's just taboo from their cultures that restrict them from black men. There is no social taboo that restricts black women from messing with their own culture of men. Black women just dont wanna mess with Brothas.

This dynamic leads me to ask if Non-Black Women r more attracted to black men than black women are.
    Last edited by TheShip WillSail; 10-19-2022, 08:34 AM.

Straight facts...

Comment

Working...
    X