Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whom is The #1 Target Of Racism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whom is The #1 Target Of Racism

Racism is deeper than just skin tone, it's other factors as well. Not all black men are perceived and treated the same. The type of black men who are the target of society aren't the thugs nor the geeks. The target of society are the black men who are in-between the two, neither thug nor geek,but the in-between brotha. The "regular" black man whom is masculine,between 6 feet to 6'4, and carry themselves with a hip edge/swag without being a thug. I call this type of black man the real black man, the protypical black man, the type of black man who is truly representative of black manhood. This is the black man in his original state, this is the type of black man that existed in biblical Israel. The root reason the protypical black man is opposed is because he is the type of man who existed in Israel.... He is representative of Israel...the men of Israel where neither thugs nor geeks. There is a spiritual war against these types of black men,society has a desire to oppress these types of black men.

Below I have images of men whom I consider the prototypical black american male

Attached Files

Yep. This society has a problem with black men that are REAL MEN.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
      Yep. This society has a problem with black men that are REAL MEN.
      Yes ppl have an issue with real black men...till the point that they don't even like seeing u in public places and taboo ur existence.

Comment

True. The women don't want to consider you if they think you are a suitor.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShip WillSail View Post

Yes ppl have an issue with real black men...till the point that they don't even like seeing u in public places and taboo ur existence.
          people have a problem with normal black men because these types of black men are competition in a society that wants black men inferior

Comment

Originally posted by werty2cool View Post

people have a problem with normal black men because these types of black men are competition in a society that wants black men inferior
            Yep. I agree.

Comment

Working...
            X