Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did women behave towards black men in the 90s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did women behave towards black men in the 90s

How did women behave towards black men in the 90s and when exactly did this hate a black man trend begin? In my town it began in 2012 before 2012 women had no problem messing with black guys ..but I noticed around fall of 2012 that women wasn't messing with Brothas like that.

I couldn't get any play 2012 onwards...and I was never a bad looking dude.

It's demonic how this society has turned against black men ..and black men are now to broken from being womanless and fatheress to fight back..it's time for black men to fight back. Literally fight back as in beating ppl down.
    Last edited by TheShip WillSail; 11-02-2022, 03:25 PM.

Originally posted by TheShip WillSail View Post
    How did women behave towards black men in the 90s and when exactly did this hate a black man trend begin? In my town it began in 2012 before 2012 women had no problem messing with black guys ..but I noticed around fall of 2012 that women wasn't messing with Brothas like that.

I couldn't get any play 2012 onwards...and I was never a bad looking dude.

It's demonic how this society has turned against black men ..and black men are now to broken from being womanless and fatheress to fight back..it's time for black men to fight back. Literally fight back as in beating ppl down.
    It started in the year 2000. That's when they started this hate the black man movement. In the 90's most black women were with black men.

Comment

I don't know if the 90s are a good example especially the late nineties. There was a lot of male bashing songs in guise of female empowerment.

I think social media creates a vaccuum for BW like WM incels. All the sudden we became the enemy and they on the net crying other races don't want them.

And don't get me started on their fallacy of BM dating out.

Comment

Working...
      X