Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Young RACIST White folks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young RACIST White folks.

For many white people, racism is as natural as eating food. It seems to be part of the culture for many of them. It's handed down from one generation to the next.

It's genetically ingrained in them to hate the children of Israel...been enemies with them since the ancient days

Comment

**** them mfs I'm turning up on them in 2023..tired of racism..I'm beating down police officers as well

Comment

Originally posted by TheShip WillSail View Post
        **** them mfs I'm turning up on them in 2023..tired of racism..I'm beating down police officers as well
        Bruh don't let those people can get the best of you. There's powering numbers. Vigilantism never works out for us

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
          For many white people, racism is as natural as eating food. It seems to be part of the culture for many of them. It's handed down from one generation to the next.

I wish we wouldn't give them the attention they crave especially if they won't be punished.

A man dressed as Hitler for a political statement and got fired within a week

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Bruh don't let those people can get the best of you. There's powering numbers. Vigilantism never works out for us
            Forget all that!! Time for black men to get tough! Ur oppressor doesn't give up power willingly without a fight. When the black man decides to fight back is when his captivity ends.

Remember we are the Hebrews ...when we decide to fight back thats when we get a certain type of power from the most high .

Black folks have been docile for too long, and where has that gotten us?

Black ppl r the only oppressed ppl on Earth who don't fight back physically

Slavery has conditioned us to be docile to our oppressors
            Last edited by TheShip WillSail; 11-03-2022, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Forget all that!! Time for black men to get tough! Ur oppressor doesn't give up power willingly without a fight. When the black man decides to fight back is when his captivity ends.

Remember we are the Hebrews ...when we decide to fight back thats when we get a certain type of power from the most high .

Black folks have been docile for too long, and where has that gotten us?

Black ppl r the only oppressed ppl on Earth who don't fight back physically

Slavery has conditioned us to be docile to our oppressors
              We can agree to disagree on what our lineage is. But I do agree we need to fight together.

I don't recommended anyone taking on the machine alone. It's a suicide mission

Comment

We can agree to disagree on what our lineage is. But I do agree we need to fight together.

I don't recommended anyone taking on the machine alone. It's a suicide mission
                Why wouldn't u want to be God's chosen ppl...it's all proof in the world that we are..who else is hated by all nations...unless you don't believe in the Bible?

Comment

Why wouldn't u want to be God's chosen ppl...it's all proof in the world that we are..who else is hated by all nations...unless you don't believe in the Bible?
                  Because what you're saying doesn't apply to me. My DNA says I'm 89 percent west African descent

I was born here America and come from precivil war ancestry. The terms of being a "Hebrew" would not apply to me.

My lineage has no ties to Jews

Comment

Because what you're saying doesn't apply to me. My DNA says I'm 89 percent west African descent

I was born here America and come from precivil war ancestry. The terms of being a "Hebrew" would not apply to me.

My lineage has no ties to Jews
                    Jews migrated to mainland Africa when the Romans took over Israel 70 years after Jesus died. They eventually migrated to west Africa and we're enslaved in west Africa and brought overseas ...

Lol I took a DNA test and I'm 89 percent African as well

Comment

Jews migrated to mainland Africa when the Romans took over Israel 70 years after Jesus died. They eventually migrated to west Africa and we're enslaved in west Africa and brought overseas ...

Lol I took a DNA test and I'm 89 percent African as well
                      There is no benefit in me claiming that group.

If what you are saying is true, why haven't Black Israelites become like Mormons. I'd think their be more wealth and power with being in God's favor

Comment

This applies for me still unfortunately, but also he at least he showed you can't use them as the connects and be trying to do your own thing. Also I feel Kanye on a small scale is or was trying to move how Elon does with playing both sides. But obviously I could be %1000 wrong.

Comment

There is no benefit in me claiming that group.

If what you are saying is true, why haven't Black Israelites become like Mormons. I'd think their be more wealth and power with being in God's favor
                          The benefit of being an elect Hebrew is u won't be one of the ppl who pass away within the next couple of years from the vaccine, and get to experience eternal life on earth...

There is gunna be an earthly reset soon and most of the earth will soon pass away because they don't believe in the Hebrew God.

We will experwince wealth in the kingdom of Israel..now is not our time....this kingdom is the white man's kingdom, it wasn't meant for us..we're still under the biblical curses, which r ending
                          Last edited by TheShip WillSail; 11-11-2022, 07:18 AM.

Comment

The benefit of being an elect Hebrew is u won't be one of the ppl who pass away within the next couple of years from the vaccine, and get to experience eternal life on earth...

There is gunna be an earthly reset soon and most of the earth will soon pass away because they don't believe in the Hebrew God.

We will experwince wealth in the kingdom of Israel..now is not our time....this kingdom is the white man's kingdom, it wasn't meant for us..we're still under the biblical curses, which r ending
                            Well I don't qualify for that fantastical reward bc im not Hebrew and I got the vaccine.

I can't afford to challenge my parents and grandparents life over an ideology that might not be true. Based off a book written by the same people who enslaved my ancestors.

But best of luck in your journey. It's sounds arduous and unfulfilling imo

Comment

Working...
                            X