Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am I good enough for the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am I good enough for the world

Hello, I ask my self why I have an empty dark void in my heart whenever its family, friend or in general life. whenever I did something wrong its wrong, whenever I did something right it's wrong. in my mind you can't please or help anyone now a days. I am seeking advise on how to deal with the facts of having a dark void in my life. I ask myself I am I good enough to contribute to society. truthy I don't have the answer in my mind ?

Why is contributing to society a goal for you? You should know that isn't the only worthy goal in life. In fact, your existence contributes to society, without you needing to do anything specific. Also, not everything is black and white, more likely is there is nothing only black or only white. Also, perhaps you need to reevaluate your understanding of contribute. What counts as a contribution to society?

Comment

Help people who wanna help you is what I say, cut ties with negative people keep close to positive people, thing is for us black men, in all of us there racist bias, I mean going through what we go through people see it question is how can you expect non-(black men) to keep their sanity after what we go through. When were accused of something the bias comes, when were just trying to have fun the bias comes, when we dress the bias comes, I blame a good part of it on the hip-hop culture. A racist dude said to me "You can't believe how many times I've been told watch out for black people", it's true man the hideous things people say about us, thats why we cant contribute to the general society,

Comment

Working...
      X