Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's The Most Colorstruck In The Black Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's The Most Colorstruck In The Black Community

Many ppl say black men are the most colorist in the black community but that is extremely false! Black women r more Colorstruck than black men r.

For example, if a pretty boy light skinned dude posts a picture on social media he is finna get zillions of likes from women, heart emojis on the comments, hundreds of inbox messages etc
    But if dark skinned dude whom women think is handsome posts a picture on social media he will be lucky to get 3 likes, if any at all.

The pretty boy light skinned dude will smash the women on the first day with no requirements but the dark skinned dude with the same level of looks will have to have a certain job, gunna get the questions of does he work or go to school etc..he will still have to prove himself ....and women will still be hesitant to give him play.

If an attractive light skinned girl posts a pic a lot of men r gunna be in the inbox but at the same time if an attractive dark skinned girl post a pic she will have a similar amount of attention from black men...men might wanna wife the light skinned girl slightly more but is not as severe for what the dark skinned dude experiences.

Ppl need to tell the truth.
    Last edited by TheShip WillSail; 11-03-2022, 05:08 PM.

Oh yes without a doubt, I experienced this personally from my mother's side of the family. I have two other brothers who were light skinned they had no problem treating us differently. It did feel like the matriarch part of the family from my grandmother to certain aunts, definitely kept up that status quo more then my uncles. All light skinned folk pretty much got favor darked skinned folk did not. You were also looked at harsher if you made mistakes or anything. Social wise for myself at this point in my age I can't say my stuff is random or seems that way. But I am at a disadvantage because I do find myself sensitive to that aspect of you think you better than me...then again nevermind on that, could be just a bad competitive trait I need to work on or something.​

Comment

Working...
    X