Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Black Man Has Enemies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Black Man Has Enemies!

Modern Day Black woman :
    Group of random white men runs train on her,but she keeps it a secret

Black guy hit her inbox, she gossips about it to everybody n her mama and tries to get said black guy jumped, and sends a police report for harassment

The black man has enemies....black women can keep their sexual encounters with other races of men a secret, but if a black man even sends her a firtatious text she'll gossip to everyone about it and try to start drama with you ..a lot of younger black women like starting trouble with black men but don't have the same energy when it comes to other races of men.
    Last edited by TheShip WillSail; 11-15-2022, 01:55 PM.

this is why black men need to abandon the black female and deal with other races of women, yes they have their issues but it's nothing on this level...

Comment

I've always the worst of the bunch is the loudest. All on Social Media crying how no one wants them while giving us their *** to kiss

Comment

I feel I have to give one more attempt of sistahs for the race. My first attempt passed, but she did become psycho towards the end but I don't think it was her fault. But she was loyal ( or must have been extremely sneaky), treated me like a husband(when she working split everything had no issues wanting to do this, bought me gifts etc. (I wanted her to do the business part of me working in IT and doing lil computer company, so had her start going to school for that, she transformed into housewife mode take care everything else all I do is go to work, come home) even though we were not legally married. We started at 19 till about 28 29 I think. I watch Kendra G. for entertainment but if some of those are real samples of what I'm dealing with at my age, oh boy.

Comment

Working...
        X