Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Societal (Satan) Tricks On The Black Man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Societal (Satan) Tricks On The Black Man!

Society will try to make u feel low as a black man...if u don't have proper knowledge of who u r as a black man this society will have u lost and trick u in beleving that u are lower than dirt! But I won't let Satan trick me...I'm the real Hebrew! It's a spiritual war out here and it's was deeper than black skin!

Satan and his little dominions are at war with the elect of Israel !!!!

Originally posted by TheShip WillSail View Post
    Society will try to make u feel low as a black man...if u don't have proper knowledge of who u r as a black man this society will have u lost and trick u in beleving that u are lower than dirt! But I won't let Satan trick me...I'm the real Hebrew! It's a spiritual war out here and it's was deeper than black skin!

Satan and his little dominions are at war with the elect of Israel !!!!
    Yep. I went through that as a young black man.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Yep. I went through that as a young black man.
      This society want to make black men feel insignificant..when In actuality the whole world revolves around us! Know your worth!!! It's a conscious agenda!

Comment

We don't care on each other the way other races do, to a whole lot of it. Is simple as that. We already by nature don't like to take chances, couple that with people(white,asian,brown,etc) manipulating things to even try and prove to you (black man) it's not good to work together and better to work with others. We will never be able to operate in this way----> "conscious agenda = On code" at all times. Other races due their due diligence to lift one up. I have lived in a white household as well as a mexican and mexican /white. I can tell you for a fact they operate different when it comes to one of them trying to do something. I could have went that route to be in a better position I'm in now. But yes would definitely have to buck dance, I call it, because yes that group is going to expect you to do things their way and based on their culture. "conscious agenda = On code" at all times.

Comment

Working...
        X