Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Some Black-Americans Don't Identify With Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Some Black-Americans Don't Identify With Africa

One of the reasons why some Black-Americans Dont Identify with Africa is because of the current condition of the continent. Much of Africa is in poverty and don't produce a darn thing for black-americans to be proud of. All Black-Americans see of Africa is negativity such as poverty, civil wars, foreign exploitation of Europeans and Chinese....not much for black-americans to be proud of....Africa can't even win a world cup!!!!

If Africa was in a better condition more Black-Americans would seek out a relationship with the continent.

I hope I'm wrong but I feel a time is coming where we as black people will want to or almost have to go there. What I don't understand is why don't we try to do some type of trade with Africa. The only thing I can think of is money and the will/want to do this. If I find mysefl in a situation like Akon before I die, I'll try to do something even if on a small scale. I would love to try and develop something there. I think we really should treat the US how other people treat the US. Come here to make your money here to spend elsewhere and let the "Whales" take up the slack(spend money here.) This is essentially what is happening to myself and I feel anyone that lives in the US.

Comment

Working...
    X