Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones Jr. vs. Mike Tyson...Who y'all got??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Jones Jr. vs. Mike Tyson...Who y'all got??

I don't really know. Roy Jones can't seem to pull the trigger anymore. After Tarver knocked him out, he became gun shy. Not to mention, he can't take a punch. I am going to have to go with Tyson on this one.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    I don't really know. Roy Jones can't seem to pull the trigger anymore. After Tarver knocked him out, he became gun shy. Not to mention, he can't take a punch. I am going to have to go with Tyson on this one.

Only thing is, is that Tyson is old. However, I think he still might have enough in the tank to beat Jones.

Comment

Tyson Finna KO Dat Man.

Comment

I agree. I think Tyson is going to get him out of there.

Comment

Roy looks impressive on the pads. But, his legs are gone. And as soon as Tyson comes forward, Roy will probably go into his rope-a-dope technique and get behind on points. If a fight breaks out, Roy gets KO'd in shocking fashion by an aged Tyson. The one thing Roy has over Tyson at this point is less ring rust. He will see the angles and opportunities Tyson can no longer see. And he has the ring IQ to lure Tyson into wasting energy going for the KO. And if Tyson gasses out, Roy takes home the 'W'.

Comment

Working...
          X