Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford Pound 4 Pound Number 1.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terence Crawford Pound 4 Pound Number 1.

Terence Crawford is a very special fighter. He managed to knock down Shawn Porter twice. Porter's dad threw in the towel. Nobody has ever beaten him
    like that. I think Errol Spence went the full 12 rounds against Porter. Should Spence and Crawford ever fight, I favor Crawford. Spence has had some serious injuries.
    He got messed up in a car accident, and he had a detached retina. All of that may play a part if he ever has to fight against Crawford.

Yep Crawford is #1 pound for pound....but ppl don't give him props due to him being a black man. Boxing fans try to prop up canelo as the best pound for pound just so a black man can't be pound for pound best. Canelo fights bums and is over hyped because boxing is a racist sport and most boxing fans dont want a black man to be on top.

Comment

Crawford is really good, but I dont blame people putting Canelo or Usyk above him because he hasn't been able to get any high profile fights.
      He's in that weird territory where he's really good but isn't a draw so no one wants to fight him.
      Hopefully Haymon will pay opponents well so Crawford can get some famous names on his resume.

Comment

Originally posted by #FreeChennedy View Post
        Crawford is really good, but I dont blame people putting Canelo or Usyk above him because he hasn't been able to get any high profile fights.
        He's in that weird territory where he's really good but isn't a draw so no one wants to fight him.
        Hopefully Haymon will pay opponents well so Crawford can get some famous names on his resume.
        Good post bruh. I agree with you.

Comment

Working...
        X