Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrence Crawford Will TKO Errol Spence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrence Crawford Will TKO Errol Spence

Errol Spence dominated Ugas and stopped him early. However, I still don't think Spence can beat Terence Crawford. Despite being defeated, Ugas gave Errol Spence problems. Ugas who is a much softer puncher than Crawford, and throws a lot less punches than Crawford, managed to give Errol Spence some crippling shots that could have lead to a knockdown if Ugas kept up with the pressure. Errol Spence seemed troubled with the body shots of Ugas, and if Ugas can cripple Spence, imagine what Terence Crawford punching power and high punching rate can do to Spence.

I see Crawford stopping Errol Spence in the 8th round.

Yeah. You could be right. I'm not sure who would win.

Comment

• TheShip WillSail
      TheShip WillSail commented
      Editing a comment
      At this magnitude of a fight, when both fighters r top tier boxers, it comes down to who has quicker hands and hits harder...both of which Crawford has over Spence.

I hear you bruh. Maybe you are right. I know one thing, it's going to be a good fight between these two. I really can't call it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShip WillSail View Post
      Errol Spence dominated Ugas and stopped him early. However, I still don't think Spence can beat Terence Crawford. Despite being defeated, Ugas gave Errol Spence problems. Ugas who is a much softer puncher than Crawford, and throws a lot less punches than Crawford, managed to give Errol Spence some crippling shots that could have lead to a knockdown if Ugas kept up with the pressure. Errol Spence seemed troubled with the body shots of Ugas, and if Ugas can cripple Spence, imagine what Terence Crawford punching power and high punching rate can do to Spence.

I see Crawford stopping Errol Spence in the 8th round.
      You are absolutely right bruh. I watched a live feed yesterday, and it kept messing up. I saw Ugas clearly hurt Spence in the highlights. I am not sure how Errol Spence will do when he gets in there with Terrence Crawford. It's going to be a good scrap though; that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
      X