Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Africa's Last Chance At Winning The World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Africa's Last Chance At Winning The World Cup

This up and coming world cup is Africa's last chance at winning it...if an African nation doesnt win this world cup then i've given up all hope for Africa finally winning the trophy. Teams around the world are pretty much equally skilled and talented these days, soccer has advanced across the globe...This is the first World Cup in history where i can say any country can win it

pls check out the video! and subscribe!!!

Originally posted by TheShip WillSail View Post
    This up and coming world cup is Africa's last chance at winning it...if an African nation doesnt win this world cup then i've given up all hope for Africa finally winning the trophy. Teams around the world are pretty much equally skilled and talented these days, soccer has advanced across the globe...This is the first World Cup in history where i can say any country can win it

pls check out the video! and subscribe!!!
    I think that I am going to start watching soccer. I used to play soccer when I was a kid. You ever played FIFA?

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

I think that I am going to start watching soccer. I used to play soccer when I was a kid. You ever played FIFA?
      Yea FIFA is my favorite sports video game

Comment

The African countries are like the HBCUS of sports. Since heavily white countries can afford to scout the best talent, they will never win.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
          The African countries are like the HBCUS of sports. Since heavily white countries can afford to scout the best talent, they will never win.
          Nowadays a lot of Africa's players are top notch talents..for example Sadio Mane from Senegal...he is arguably the best player in the world. Africa has the talent.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShip WillSail View Post

Nowadays a lot of Africa's players are top notch talents..for example Sadio Mane from Senegal...he is arguably the best player in the world. Africa has the talent.
            Not if other countries poach the best players I agree Africa has great talent but they seldom stay for their benefit of their own countries.

Sad but true

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Not if other countries poach the best players I agree Africa has great talent but they seldom stay for their benefit of their own countries.

Sad but true
              yea some of the most talented african players play for european countries

Comment

Working...
              X