Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

‘I want his jersey!’: French basketball player Ho You Fat is ‘new favorite’ of many Asian Americans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘I want his jersey!’: French basketball player Ho You Fat is ‘new favorite’ of many Asian Americans.

This brother has an interesting name. LOL.

A French basketball player named Steeve Ho You Fat has gone viral on American social media after users took notice of his surname during a game in Las Vegas last week. Ho You Fat, 34, has reportedly played professionally since 2008, but the internet only recently began to rapidly share images of his jersey as a Metropolitans 92 power forward. The Metropolitans, a club in the LNB Pro A, France’s top basketball league, were up against the G League Ignite for the first of two exhibitions on ESPN on Oct. 4 when he was discovered by the internet.

Apparently his grandfather is Chinese and what's more interesting is the fact Asians are claiming him.

I remember when they didn't even claim Tiger Woods. But a clearly Black man with no Asian features except his surname is now family.

Make it make sense

Comment

Yeah. I am surprised that Asians are claiming him. Most of the time, Asians are anti-black.

Comment

The Asiatic Blackman..... we don't take after Any race but our own! They All come from US! Strait's of Gibraltar

Comment

Working...
        X