Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brentford striker Ivan Toney is targeted by sickening racist abuse on Instagram as he shares a screenshot of a message where he's called a 'black c***' after scoring two in his side's Premier League win over Brighton.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brentford striker Ivan Toney is targeted by sickening racist abuse on Instagram as he shares a screenshot of a message where he's called a 'black c***' after scoring two in his side's Premier League win over Brighton.

It seems like black football players--or soccer--players are always being called racial slurs all of the time. Many of those European countries are racist.

Toney also posted the Instagram picture feed of the alleged abuser and wrote: 'I wasn't even going to post this but I woke up angry…'

I'm glad he put them on blast.

But why didn't his white gf intervene as well and condemn this. It's hard to feel sorry for any Black man who sleeps with whites complaining about racism

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
      I'm glad he put them on blast.

But why didn't his white gf intervene as well and condemn this. It's hard to feel sorry for any Black man who sleeps with whites complaining about racism
      I hear you.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
        It seems like black football players--or soccer--players are always being called racial slurs all of the time. Many of those European countries are racist.
        Not a huge surprise...European soccer is very racist....heard about black soccer players getting this treatment for years!

Comment

Originally posted by TheShip WillSail View Post

Not a huge surprise...European soccer is very racist....heard about black soccer players getting this treatment for years!
          Yep. It seems like every time I look at the news about soccer, some European country is throwing bananas on the field at black players, or doing something else racist.

Comment

Working...
          X