Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Vs. Logan Paul...What Do You All Think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather Vs. Logan Paul...What Do You All Think?

What do you all think about the matchup between Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs. Logan Paul? Are you going to purchase it when it goes down on June 6? I don't know if I am going to purchase it.

I'm rooting for the black guy....hahahaha
    ​​​​​​I think flyod plans to do one more professional fight after this exhibition

Comment

Logan has a better chance against Mike Tyson.

Comment

Floyd going to dummy this kid up!!!

Comment

bump this message.

Comment

Mayweather vs. Paul is happening today. Is anybody going to get this fight today? I might get it, just to see how Mayweather does.

Comment

I just saw the fight. I wasn't sure who won honestly. Floyd couldn't get past Logan Paul's jab most of the fight. Floyd landed the cleaner shots. However, I couldn't really call the fight. It was an exhibition, there weren't any judges judging the fight. I guess they both won. They both got paid. Floyd's record is still 50-0. However, in my personal opinion, Floyd should stop fighting exhibitions. The size difference between Paul and Floyd was pretty big. Logan Paul's size gave Floyd a lot of trouble. It was only an 8-round fight. It should have been a full 12. Floyd was starting to land more and more as the fight went on. Credit to Paul though, he fought a good fight.

Comment

• SdgtBlu
                SdgtBlu commented
                Editing a comment
                I think he should stop also, but some fighters have this itch that they can't ignore. His bag would be a bit different if he takes an L, but do you think his legacy would also take a hit (to an extent)? Just curious.

I ended up seeing most of the fight through clips on twitter for the night, including some of the other ones on the card like the Ochocinco one. All in and all, it was fun thing on a random sunday night. If I had friends over like the Mike Tyson fight with some beers it would have been even better, but I think Mayweather, Paul & the IRS are happy they made a ton of money in just a few minutes of boxing

Comment

• SdgtBlu
                SdgtBlu commented
                Editing a comment
                Mayweather vs Jake Paul = Easy Money
            Working...
            X