Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA faces criticism for including Karl Malone in All-Star weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA faces criticism for including Karl Malone in All-Star weekend.

I didn't know that Karl Malone impregnated a 13 year old. What do y'all think? You think that he should be held liable for his past?
    The 2023 NBA All-Star weekend is taking place in Salt Lake City, Utah, and the NBA made it a point to bring back Jazz legend Karl Malone to be one of the faces of the weekend and serve as a judge at Saturday's Slam Dunk contest. But that decision has been widely criticized given Malone's sketchy off-court past.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    I didn't know that Karl Malone impregnated a 13 year old. What do y'all think? You think that he should be held liable for his past?
    I knew about it and his son is football player too. I like how America likes to pretend that parents didn't groom teens here in America

If we can overlook Elvis and Jerry Lee Lewis, we can overlook this. Reba MacIntyre made a whole song about this practice called "Fancy"

My great grandmother married her husband at 14 and he was 20. In fact my grandfather was closer to age of my great grandmother

Society just changed it's views on the age of consent and notice all the women who took advantage of it t to escape poverty aren't protesting this hypergamy

Comment

Working...
    X