Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Basketball World Reacts To Brutal Lonzo Ball Announcement.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basketball World Reacts To Brutal Lonzo Ball Announcement.

Lonzo Ball wasn't really that good of a player before the injury...To be honest. I remember one time I saw him and Bow Wow have a shootout, and Bow Wow won. I think that his brother Lamelo is better than he is.
    Lonzo Ball continues to not catch a break. He was already ruled out for the entire 2022-23 NBA season due to problems with his left knee and it appears that injury is continuing to get worse. Per ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski, Ball is set to undergo a third surgery in the last 14 months on that knee. ...

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Lonzo Ball wasn't really that good of a player before the injury...To be honest. I remember one time I saw him and Bow Wow have a shootout, and Bow Wow won. I think that his brother Lamelo is better than he is.
    The National Biracial Association strikes again. That doesn't look like Bulls I grew up on
    Click image for larger version

Name:	AAXnACY.img?h=0&w=600&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=f&l=f&x=288&y=86.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	12317

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

The National Biracial Association strikes again. That doesn't look like Bulls I grew up on
      Click image for larger version

Name:	AAXnACY.img?h=0&w=600&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=f&l=f&x=288&y=86.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	12317
      Exactly bruh. In the future, the NBA will probably have more biracial players than blacks.

Comment

Working...
      X